Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 5 reasons why the Hotel 24 South is an ideal Shenandoah Valley wedding location:
1. It’s close to lots of attractions: Your out-of-town guests will appreciate that galleries, artisan shops, Mary Baldwin College, and lots of great restaurants are all within walking distance. It’s also just a short drive to Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, and several wineries and historic sites.
2. There’s something old: The charming Colonnade event space, with its delicately ornate chandelier and meticulous wainscoting, showcases the hotel’s original 1924 features.
3. There’s something new, too: Lighting effects in the Shenandoah Ballroom let you modify the mood to suit your celebration.
4. It’s environmentally conscious: Lots of hotels brag about their organic produce, but how many have their own rooftop garden that provides veggies, harvests rain water, and even reuses 20 gallons of condensation collected from the hotel’s air conditioner every day?
5. You’ll get a fully customized menu: Executive Chef Dave Hamilton will make sure your personal preferences are reflected with a menu that’s uniquely yours.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Cost of food & beverage
The rental fee includes all tables, chairs, dance floor, staging, a candle centerpiece, 2 hours of vendor setup time and more.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Food and alcohol (varies depending on the package)
- Complimentary guest room for the newlyweds
- Welcome gift for the bride and groom
- Discounted room rates for guests (over 10 rooms)
- Dedicated catering professional for planning the event and an on-site banquet manager to oversee it
Meals (when priced separately)
Lunch and brunch buffets range $18–36/person. Dinners range $25–46/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel 24 South.
Thanks! Your email to Hotel 24 South is on its way!
Alternate Info: Stonewall Jackson Resort, Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center