Evergreen Country Club 15900 Berkeley Drive • Haymarket • Virginia 20169
Evergreen Country Club
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Evergreen Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s an atmosphere of unhurried tranquility and pristine beauty. Located at the foot of Bull Run Mountain, the venue provides a scenic setting for a wedding or other special event.
- The clubhouse is fully equipped for receptions, with a dance floor and outdoor terrace. You and your guests will appreciate the staff’s attention to detail, including the white-glove service.
- The ceremony site is gorgeous. You can exchange vows in the stone garden of the Evergreen Manor House, a pre-Civil War residence listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It’s a popular backdrop for photos, too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
For a reception only, the rental fee is reduced by $500.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $80/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime. Only one event is held per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Evergreen Country Club.
Thanks! Your email to Evergreen Country Club is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Northern Virginia Wedding Venues