Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an ideal spot from which to explore Alexandria and D.C. This all-suite hotel is across the street from the King Street metro station, providing easy access to the Capitol. Right outside, on foot or by trolley, your guests can enjoy Old Town’s waterfront dining, boutique shopping, and 18th- and 19th-century architecture.
- The Garden Atrium offers an indoor ceremony location with an outdoor vibe. Make your entrance down a grand staircase into this airy, high-ceilinged court dotted with lush greenery.
- Two well-appointed ballrooms accommodate events large and small. The grand Virginia Ballroom boasts a 16-foot ceiling and crystal chandeliers, while the more intimate Mason Room is lined with windows that let in loads of light. Both spaces have adjoining foyers for your cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town.