Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spanning over 800 acres of Shenandoah Valley beauty, this family-run historic estate features a lake, rolling pastures, mountain views, lush landscaping, and, at its heart, a striking white Greek Revival-inspired manor home.
- Follow your ceremony (you may choose the lake, the lawn, or the terrace) with a celebration under the stars. There’s ample space for lawn games, as well as an elegant white reception tent.
- The manor house boasts a gorgeous bridal suite and inviting den for use as dressing areas, and also offers overnight guest accommodations in several of its charmingly appointed rooms. Still more overnighters can be housed in the sweet farmhouse, just across the road from the estate.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,999/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Wedding packages start at $3,999 for 50 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 49.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Court Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Court Manor.