Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweet, family-run venue sits at the edge of a peaceful lake surrounded by lush woodlands. It's one of the most affordable venues in the area, and the thoughtful owners treat each wedding with the ultimate in care and attention.
- Walk out to the edge of the dock to exchange vows at the water's edge, as your loved ones look on from tiered platform seating on the bank—not a bad seat in the house!
- The all-wood pavilion hovers gracefully above the lake, illuminated by sparkling chandeliers hung from its vaulted ceiling. It's completely covered, with open sides that allow guests to take in the views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
• September 18–October 30: $3,700
• March 27–July 3, August 7–September 11, and November 6 & 13: $3,500
• July 10–31: $2,800
Sunday: $2,500 (discounts available on some dates in July & August)
Package pricing above is for up to 75 people and includes:
- 12-hour use of the facility (up to 16 hours on Saturdays)
- Access to the venue the day prior for a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, 4–10pm (or a 1-hour rehearsal, scheduled in advance, for Sunday weddings)
- Seating for the ceremony and tables & chairs for the reception, as well as assistance with table/seating design plans
- Sound system & wireless mic for the ceremony
- Catering kitchen for warming
- Built-in dance floor, accessible bathrooms, and a dressing room
Elopement Packages (2-hour rental, Monday–Thursday, for 10 people or fewer) are also available. Inquire for pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
End of March to mid-November.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carolyn Baldwin Lake Pavilion.