Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- This lovely, family-run venue sits at the edge of a peaceful lake surrounded by lush woodlands. The care taken with the beautiful property also extends to your special day: the thoughtful owners treat each wedding with the ultimate attention.
- Walk out to the edge of the dock to exchange vows at the water's edge, as your loved ones look on from rustic wooden benches nestled on the bank—not a bad seat in the house!
- The all-wood pavilion hovers gracefully above the lake, illuminated by sparkling chandeliers hung from its vaulted ceiling. It's completely covered, with open sides that allow guests to take in the views.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the full venue for the allotted time
- Climate-controlled dressing room and smaller dressing area
- Tiered seating and dock ceremony area
- Rustic, open-air pavilion with décor including a crystal chandelier & commercial-grade string lights
- Built-in dance floor, sound system, and wireless lapel mics
- Wooden farm benches for the ceremony, plus tables & chairs for the reception
- Assistance with table layout plans
Saturday weddings range $2,950–3,900, and include access to the venue 4–10pm on Friday night for rehearsal and setup, and access 8am–midnight on the wedding day.
Sunday weddings start at $2,950 for 100 or fewer guests and include 12-hour access to the venue on the wedding day. Weekday weddings are priced lower; inquire for a detailed quote.
The Lake House (3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms) offers overnight lodging at an additional fee. It is located a 10-minute drive and about a mile walk from the venue. Wedding renters will have the cleaning fee waived!
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
ABC license required.
End of March to mid-November.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Carolyn Baldwin Lake Pavilion
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carolyn Baldwin Lake Pavilion.