Belmont Country Club 19661 Belmont Manor Lane • Ashburn • VA 20147
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Belmont Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Manor Home at Belmont Country Club is an elegant setting for a wedding. Built in the 1790s and listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, it makes an impressive backdrop thanks to its red brick façade and stately white-columned portico.
- Couples usually exchange vows on the grassy knoll of the Manor's beautiful carriage drive, overlooking Sugarloaf Mountain. However, if the weather in uncooperative, the Grand Ballroom in the clubhouse can accommodate both the ceremony and reception. Up to 250 can dine and dance here, and the room affords a magnificent view of the grounds.
- Brides will love getting ready in the Manor Home's Flora Lee Bridal Suite, a charming, light-filled space appointed with period décor and furnishings—including a clawfoot bathtub! The groom and his guys have their getaway, too, in the George Kephart Billiards Room, which features a billiards table, a chess/checkers table, a television to catch the current sporting event, and an outdoor patio to enjoy a cold brew.
Package pricing is discounted 10% on Friday & Sunday!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes: the ceremony location (and backup indoor location), tables, white padded chairs, staging, water station, and coordination of the rehearsal & ceremony.
All packages include:
- 5-hour event (including ceremony, if held on-site)
- 4-hour open bar and coffee/tea/water
- Passed hors d'oeuvres and plated dinner
- Floor-length linens and gold Chiavari chairs
- Dance floor, staging, and slideshow A/V
- Cake cutting & service
- A two-some of golf
- Menu tasting for four
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Belmont Country Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Belmont Country Club.
Thanks! Your email to Belmont Country Club is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Northern Virginia Wedding Venues