Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run spot sits on a plot of gorgeous Virginia countryside, dotted with the local and heritage apple trees in which the farm specializes. A collection of charming rustic-chic outbuildings completes the pretty rural picture.
- Let the beautiful orchard serve as the backdrop for your vows, then move to the covered patio for cocktails as the sun sets. The well-appointed tasting room serves as your cozy reception hall.
- There’s an inviting guest house that you may use for your day-of preparations, and the staff can help you choose appropriate pairings of their wonderful ciders to accompany your menu.
10% rental discount for events occurring December–March!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Private event & rehearsal dinner packages begin at $400 while wedding rentals start at $4,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Albemarle CiderWorks.