Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows in a beautiful, intimate country setting. This family-run venue exudes rustic elegance, with rolling lawns giving way to a pondside mini-ampitheater for al fresco ceremonies, bounded by a gorgeous stone retaining wall, sparkling pond, and lush, shade-providing trees.
- The gorgeous location feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle—but is located just off Hwy 380 (less than a half-hour from McKinney!) for easy accessibility. Plus, flexible custom packages guarantee you'll find something that fits your needs and budget.
- Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces ensure a perfect fit for every event. The airy modern Barn, which features oversized, roll-up glass doors that open onto the ample, twinkle-lit outdoor space, is ideal for everything from grand receptions to intimate dinners to festive holiday parties. If you can dream it, the warm, experienced venue owner can make it happen.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- Venue access from 12pm–midnight (Friday and Saturday) and 12pm-10pm (Sunday-Thursday)
- The House: Two dressing suites, ADA accessible restroom, and warming kitchen for catering
- The Barn: indoor reception area, tables, chairs, and custom Yeti bar
- The Yard: outdoor cocktail hour space & area for yard games
- Outdoor ceremony area: mini-amphitheater-style with a gorgeous stone wall, pergola, pond, and forest backdrop
- 1-hour use of property for engagement or bridal photo session
- On-site manager
- Parking attendant
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
All caterers not on the preferred list must be approved by the venue.
A TABC bartender with a security officer is required; the host will provide all alcohol.
Weekdays noon–10pm; Friday & Saturday 10am–midnight; Sunday 3–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Willow Pond Venue.