Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Standing three-stories high, the Jones Barn makes a great first impression, but the interior is just as appealing thanks to its soaring ceiling, antiqued tin walls, and double staircase leading to a balcony. The venue also comes with lovely dressing suites for the bridal party.
- Several areas are available for outdoor celebrations. Ceremonies may be held at a variety of beautiful spots, including gazebos, pavilions, and a wooden archway that leads to the edge of a pond.
- Fun, rustic details are everywhere you look. The owners of Willow Creek worked hard to preserve and celebrate the ranch's agricultural heritage, and your guests are certain to be charmed by the results—staircases hung with wagon and carriage wheels, vintage bathtubs, antique farm equipment, wrought-iron light fixtures…there's even a Santa Fe Railroad car!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
The rental fee includes the barn venue, chairs, tables, AV equipment, parking attendants, restrooms, and dressing areas.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime. Please call 817/558-2608 to schedule your complimentary tour!
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch.