Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s room for even the largest weddings. It doesn’t matter if you’re planning an intimate gathering of 50 or an elaborate celebration with 1,000 guests—the Westin’s staff and venues can accommodate your vision.
- Enchanting ballrooms provide a dreamy backdrop. The Grand Ballroom features a newly renovated ballroom space with icicle chandeliers and room for up to 1,000 guests, and the penthouse level ballroom, Elevate, has sweeping views of downtown Dallas.
- Wedding packages include an overnight stay for the couple in the hotel’s chic, modern accommodations. In addition, the parents of the wedding couple receive upgraded suites (subject to availability).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 2am. Ceremonies are held in 2-hour blocks, receptions in 5-hour blocks.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Send an email to Westin Dallas Park Central
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Westin Dallas Park Central.