Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic 1909 Gothic Revival landmark presents a dramatic setting for your Fort Worth wedding. The stately red brick chapel and school on a tree-studded campus create a great first impression. With its gabled entry and turn-of-the century lampposts, it's just perfect for capturing an album portrait.
- Inside, the fabulous Victory Hall features a soaring hand-painted vaulted ceiling, lots of natural light, and hardwood floors. Classic pillars and arched windows throughout make it a truly special backdrop for an intimate or grand ceremony that easily transitions to a reception for up to 200.
- There's a romantic outdoor balcony overlooking the grounds for that perfect photo op, and a luxurious bridal suite where you can get ready in style. Extra perk: you can even bring your own vendors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Victory Arts Center.