Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The spirit of Tuscany in a small Texas town: Just south of the Houston-Clear Lake area and north of Galveston, you and your guests can escape the bustle of the city on the venue’s 10 wooded acres, replete with waterfalls, elegant landscaping, and rustic architectural features.
- Gorgeous event spaces reminiscent of the Italian countryside: The Courtyard, with its wooden pergola and views of the pond, is lined with cypress trees and a stone path, providing a picturesque outdoor ceremony site. The Patio, with its stone fireplace and wooden beams, can accommodate a more intimate gathering. For a grand reception, the Ballroom features a crystal chandelier, a dark hardwood dance floor, large windows, and a picture-perfect balcony for a grand reception.
- All-inclusive packages and thoughtful amenities: The award-winning catering services, professional waitstaff, DJ entertainment, and event coordinator ensure your celebration will be flawless. Plus, a Bridal Suite equipped with vanity stations and a salon chair, and Groom’s Quarters with a private patio, foosball table, and Xbox Game System, will give you and your party a chance to relax and unwind during the festivities.
Video by Reverent Wedding Films
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tuscan Courtyard.