Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic yet elegant, this hill country ranch rocks an artsy Austin vibe. From the handcrafted iron sign at the entrance to the big open fields, wide-angle views, and romantically creative ceremony spaces, this is a true melding of the best of Texas.
- Two acres of blooming gardens and 50 more of pastureland offer a treasure trove of scenic spots. Host your ceremony at a pergola in the woods, a gazebo in an arbor of oaks, or beside a pond or fresh-water spring. And take advantage of all that land with country BBQ and food truck catering.
- You can serve cocktails around their hacienda-style pool, followed by an indoor celebration in the stunning reception hall with its floor-to-ceiling river rock fireplace and walls of glass overlooking the vistas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Two acres welcome you to spread out in the garden under the twinkling lights and sprawling oak trees.
- A putting green, dance floor, custom fire pits and a 2400 square foot indoor temperature-controlled space. You can share the fun with up to 400 guests or add a tent for up to 1000.
- Farmhouse tables, round and rectangular tables, and folding fruitwood chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wild Onion Ranch.