Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They have the perfect space for you, whether you’re hosting a large celebration or an intimate luncheon. Each of their three contemporary ballrooms has its own adjoining prefunction area, and their private dining room, Privé, is ideal for a bridal brunch or rehearsal dinner.
- The cuisine is excellent. Award-winning Executive Chef David C. Smith will work with you to create a custom menu that features the freshest ingredients and accommodates any special dietary or religious requirements. He and his team are experts at preparing food for all types of weddings, including kosher and Indian.
- Overnight guests can relax with an in-room spa treatment or a leisurely swim in the rooftop pool. Want to see what Dallas has to offer? Let the Concierge Desk staff help you with restaurant recommendations, tours, tickets for events and attractions, and other activities. Shopping is right next door in the upscale Galleria Dallas, accessible from the hotel lobby!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Westin Galleria Dallas.