Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With three spacious and stylish ballrooms, this elegant hotel conveniently located next to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport is able to host any type of event, from an intimate gathering for 50 guests to a grand celebration of 800.
- A focus on cultural weddings means your traditions will be honored and incorporated by the highly experienced event-planning staff. You may also bring in outside catering to ensure that your special culinary needs are accommodated.
- Wedding packages include a complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of your special day, chef’s table menus with tasting available, linens, tables and chairs, dance floor, stage and a customized wedding website that allows your guests to book rooms at a discounted guest room rate.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily. Please book an appointment with Knezie Branum by calling 972/510-2430.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport.