Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a historic mansion with modern amenities: Built in the 1920s, this recently restored three-acre estate is perched on a hilltop near Olmos Creek. From the covered veranda to the open-air pavilion, estate house, and terraced fountain courtyard, the revitalized property exudes Old World charm.
- They offer fresh, creative catering on site: Chef Mike Bomberg and his Spice of Life team provide imaginative menu options, including East/West fusion such as charred ahi tuna cocktails, achiote pork tenders cooked on cast iron comals, pesto lamb lollipops grilled over live coals, and decadent Godiva chocolate milkshakes.
- Coordination services are tailored to your needs: Professional staff members will customize the event spaces to match your theme and ensure your celebration takes place on time, on budget, and according to your vision.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
Monday-Thursday morning events in January, February, July, August, and September start at $450.
Saturday evening events in March, April, May, June, October, November, and December start at $5,000.
Venue rental includes:
- Estate House, Covered Veranda, Tree-filled Lawn, Fountain Courtyard, Artist Cottage, and Enclosed Pavilion
- Two getting ready suites in the Estate House
- Morning event rental includes up to 3 event hours
- Evening event rental includes up to 5 event hours
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
All-Inclusive Packages are available and vary based on event size. Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Veranda - San Antonio.