Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegant paneled white walls, abundant natural light, and a muted blue and gray color scheme make the grand ballroom—the largest one in the city—a sumptuous setting for a wedding.
- Their dedicated wedding planners will design all your events, from an “afternoon tea” bridal shower and “martini night” bachelor party to your ceremony, reception and farewell brunch. With all that assistance, you’ll have more time for pampering at the on-site spa, where you can indulge in treatments like a Margarita Salt Glow massage or Honey Butterscotch Rum pedicure.
- There’s a wealth of things to see and do within a 5-mile radius, and they offer a complimentary chauffeured luxury house car to explore it all. Then come back to your elegant guest room or suite to enjoy amenities such as marble baths with picture windows, plush bedding, and a fully stocked refreshment center.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $100/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas.