Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an easily accessible escape from the city. This Texas Hill Country retreat is just 5 minutes north of DFW Airport. The property, which includes six acres next to the Cottonwood Creek greenbelt, provides a gorgeously rustic backdrop for your celebration.
- A spacious chapel with an open-beam ceiling and custom leather pews offers a lovely place to exchange vows. For your reception, opt for the Great Hall, featuring hardwoods and architectural trusses, or the Lawn, with its flagstone patio and outdoor fireplace.
- There's a luxurious prep area for each wedding party. The Magnolia Suite includes a full-length mirror and six counter spaces, while the Pecan Suite is outfitted with an overstuffed leather couch, captain's chairs, and a television.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Laurel.