Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the resort-inspired community of Grand Central Park, this private event space is perched at the edge of a tranquil lake, surrounded by shade trees and manicured landscaping.
- The Grand and Overlook Rooms feature sleek, contemporary styling, with walls of glass that ensure your celebration is bathed in natural light and wrapped in a panorama highlighting the water and lush grounds.
- Those interested in an outdoor affair will love the Pavilion. The open-sided structure boasts sweeping views from all sides, a vaulted ceiling with exposed rafters, and plenty of space for a dedicated bar and lounge area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Wedding and large event package rentals range $1,750–4,500 and include the entire facility or pavilion for up to 400 guests for a 14-hour total rental time. Smaller event rentals start at $450.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 10am-midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lake House at Grand Central Park.