Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With fantastic Hill Country views and a super-handy northwest Austin location, this classic club has multiple indoor and outdoor options and a knowledgeable events team experienced in accommodating a range of styles and budgets.
- Your fab choices include the Waterfall Ballroom, overlooking Hole No.7 of the club’s signature Jack Nicklaus course, or the Pavilion, which boasts an open-air fireplace and affords a panorama of Flintrock Falls course.
- Packages are totally customizable and can be as simple or as elaborate as you desire, with optional enhancements like chocolate-dipped strawberries, ice carvings, photo booths, and even a martini station!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $42/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Hills Country Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hills Country Club.
Thanks! Your email to The Hills Country Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Hills of Lakeway