Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sophisticated yet casual, this mid-century-style hotel has several distinctive event venues. An infinity pool deck or garden patio for al fresco gatherings, private dining in the restaurant's wine cellar, or a gala in the Opus Grand Ballroom.
- Skilled event planners and the hotel's James Beard-nominated chef can offer great suggestions for planning every aspect of your wedding and menus. And, you'll even earn Hilton Honors Points to use towards your honeymoon.
- Come early and stay late with some pre-wedding pampering at their Exhale Spa and salon. Then linger for some sightseeing, shopping, and a relaxed dinner at their award-winning Knife Restaurant.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $2,500/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The food & beverage minimum starts at $2,500 for 50 guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Highland Dallas.