The Heirloom Hideaway & Arboreum 5101 Oak Mill Drive • Fort Worth • TX 76135
The Heirloom Hideaway & Arboreum
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Heirloom Hideaway & Arboreum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely property has been owned by the same family for three generations, and they delight in micro-weddings and elopements that allow them to treat you as part of the family, too.
- You can't help but fall in love with the Stone House Chapel, with its rustic, romantic feel created by whitewashed walls of weathered brick, wood floors, and exposed trusses. After you're wed, pull back the curtains at the back of the chapel to expose a beautiful gourmet kitchen, creating a fun "open concept" space for your intimate reception.
- Opt for Old Hollywood glamour in the Ruby Chapel—this converted family-sized movie theater boasts a small stage, an aisle illuminated by inset floor lights, and plush, deep red chairs for your guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Simple Signing | $125
"Walk-in & Wed" Elopement Packages | $275–575
"Plan Ahead" Micro-Weddings & Reception Packages | $925–2,925
Special Events Packages | $625–2,625
All wedding packages include
- An officiant (or BYO)
- Complimentary edited photos
- Seating for up to 30 in either chapel
- Outdoor tables and chairs for 50
- Multiple serving tables
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Liability insurance is required.
A TABC licensed & insured bartender or purchasing "day-of liability insurance" with liquor liability included is required.
Year-round: Sunday–Thursday, 8am–10pm; Friday & Saturday, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Heirloom Hideaway & Arboreum.
Thanks! Your email to The Heirloom Hideaway & Arboreum is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Fort Worth Wedding Venues
> > DFW Metroplex < Wedding Venues