Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the quaint town of Terrell’s downtown historic district, this sweet, intimate venue charms with its red sandstone and brick facade, hand-carved arches, and bountiful windows.
- The interior boasts loads of French Provincial style—think delicately scrolled white candelabra chandeliers, cross-back farm chairs, weathered vintage furnishings, and elegant ash-colored flooring.
- They offer multiple packages to meet a variety of needs, including shorter, 4-hour time slots and elopement offerings. You can also add on the services of their certified day-of coordinator.
Elopement Package available on Sundays only for 2 hours for $750.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Package chosen
4 Hour Rental fee starts at $1,800 and includes:
- Venue access for 4 hours for up to 75 guests
- Tables, chairs, and choice of linens
- Set-up and tear down
- Large catering prep kitchen
- Sound system
- Available Tuesday-Thursday 6am-10am, 12pm-4pm, or 6pm-10pm
8 Hour Rental fee starts at $3,500 for a Sunday event and includes the above and:
- Venue access for 8 hours for up to 100 guests
- Custom floor plan
- Choice of tables, linens, and chargers
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Suite
- On-site facility manager
- Custom LED up-lighting, Backdrop choice, Projector, and Sound System
- Available Friday-Sunday 2pm-10pm, 4pm-12am
12 Hour Rental fee starts at $3,500 for a Thursday event and includes the above and:
- Venue access for 12 hours for up to 100 guests
- Access to venue for 1 hour photo session
- 1 hour rehearsal time
- Security officer
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a TABC certified and insured bartender/bartending company.
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The French Soirée.