Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The legendary showplace of a 19th-century cattle baron, this elegant hotel continues to dazzle. With a seductive combination of historic design and modern conveniences, it’s no wonder this downtown landmark tops so many “best of” lists.
- There’s a majestic array of venues for even the grandest of weddings. The Driskill Ballroom’s vaulted trompe l’oeil dome, the Victorian Room’s stained-glass windows or the Driskill Mezzanine’s colonnaded splendor are just some of the treasures found here.
- Sumptuous accommodations and first-class dining are huge perks for out-of-town guests. If you can tear yourself away from the pleasures of the hotel, you’ll love the proximity to Austin’s best tourist attractions and fave music clubs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fee includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Staging and dance floor
- White damask linens
- China, silverware, glassware
- Votive candles
- Personalized menu cards
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to 6 guests
- Complimentary Bridal/Engagement portrait space
- Discounted guest room block options
- Private attendant on wedding night for wedding couple
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 340.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Driskill.