The County Line on the Hill 6500 Bee Caves Road • Austin • TX 78746
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The County Line on the Hill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a former speakeasy, this funky, relaxed space is has long been a local favorite for family fun and legendary barbecue.
- Exchange vows on their outdoor deck, which boasts 25-mile views of the surrounding Hill Country. Follow with a reception in the festive dining hall, with its open-rafter ceiling and cute country décor.
- The barbecue is fabulous, of course, but they do way more than that! Menus can be personalized based on your wishes and they're happy to accommodate special requests. (Don't miss their incredible desserts!)
Video by The County Line.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to The County Line on the Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The County Line on the Hill.
Thanks! Your email to The County Line on the Hill is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues