Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming venue is a re-creation of an Old West town, complete with dedicated indoor and outdoor celebration areas, and cozy overnight accommodations.
- A pretty stone path leads to your ceremony area, where you'll say "I do" surrounded by flowers and towering trees. Then, move to the awesome event barn, with its rustic wood flooring, bistro lighting, and enchanting western-themed décor.
- They offer so many cute spots and props for photos, including an old-timey general store, kitschy ranch and cowboy decorative items, a saloon, and even a jail!
Video by Angel Eyes Works.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-Inclusive Elopement Package ranges starts at $1,995.
Bronze Package starts at $2,600 for 8 hours venue access.
Silver Package starts at $3,400 for 12 hours venue access.
Gold Package starts at $4,900 for 24 hours venue access and includes accommodations for up to 10 people for 1 night.
Platinum Package starts at $5,400 for 48 hours venue access and includes accommodations for up to 10 people for 2 nights.
See PDF below for more details on package inclusions.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A TABC licensed and insured bartender is required. Recommendations are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue.