Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming venue is a re-creation of an Old West town, complete with dedicated indoor and outdoor celebration areas, and cozy overnight accommodations.
- A pretty stone path leads to your ceremony area, where you'll say "I do" surrounded by flowers and towering trees. Then, move to the awesome event barn, with its rustic wood flooring, bistro lighting, and enchanting western-themed décor.
- They offer so many cute spots and props for photos, including an old-timey general store, kitschy ranch and cowboy decorative items, a saloon, and even a jail!
Video by Angel Eyes Works.
All-Inclusive Micro Weddings & Elopements range $2,500–3,600. Enjoy your intimate celebration without stress!
These all-inclusive packages include:
- Venue rental for the ceremony & reception (4 hours for elopements; 6 hours for micro weddings)
- Wedding planner & day-of coordinator
- Western Jail & dressing suite for the couple & wedding party to get ready
- Brunch buffet or grazing table
- 3-tier cake & two dozen cupcakes
- Framed ceremony reading
- Setup & takedown
Micro weddings have a max of 45 people; elopements have a max of 15 people.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
The Bronze Package starts at $3,600 and includes:
- 8-hour rental
- Full access to the Western Town, outdoor wedding ceremony area, Saloon, and Event Barn with stage
- Tables & chairs
- Groom's suite in the Western Jail & bridal suite (for 2 hours)
- Lawn games & firepit
The Silver Package starts at $4,600 and includes everything in the Bronze Package PLUS:
- Rental extended to 12 hours
- Additional hour use of the bridal suite (total of three hours)
The Gold Package starts at $6,000 and includes everything in the Silver Package PLUS:
- Rental extended to 24-hour venue access
- Accommodations for up to 10 people for one night
- Full use of the bridal suite during the rental
- Log Cabin Guesthouse
- The Cowboy Hotel
The Platinum Package starts at $6,500 and includes everything in the Gold Package PLUS:
- Rental extended to 48-hour venue access
- Accommodations for up to 10 people for an additional night (total of two nights)
The All-Inclusive Elopement Package starts at $2,500; the Micro Wedding Package starts at $3,200.
See PDF below for more details on package inclusions.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A TABC licensed and insured bartender is required. Recommendations are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue.