Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Greek Revival-style mansion offers a romantic a backdrop for your lawn ceremony. And the main entry's unique winding staircase, completely surrounded by pastoral murals, is a fairytale setting for wedding portraits.
- The light, bright Solarium, their premier reception venue, has spectacular views of the manicured grounds. There are also more intimate rooms, furnished with antiques, for smaller gatherings, showers, or rehearsals.
- A lake, fountains, ornate bridge, and lush gardens provide a wealth of photo ops. And you can choose from a range of catering options that include hors d'oeuvres, buffets, and multi-course plated dinners.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Catering is done by Old Orange Cafe.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Brown Estate.