Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are a variety of spaces to suit all your needs. The Bougainvilleas boasts a ballroom, chapel, wineroom, groom’s room, and a bridal suite with facilities for hair and makeup. The beautifully designed chapel features Palladian French doors along two walls and is filled with natural light, while the Grand Ballroom has a modern feel and complimentary uplights.
- Check out our other Houston garden venue: A Thousand Oaks Events and Retreats
- They sweat the small stuff so you don’t have to. Their cheerful event coordinators keep you organized, handle last-minute requests with ease, and go above and beyond to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Packages cover catering, linens, tableware, centerpieces, decorations and more—even parking, tax, and service charge are included!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $88/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!