Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- If you like beautiful scenery, water views, and rustic elegance, head to this East Texas venue. Their private 31-acre lake is an ideal backdrop for a wedding ceremony and unforgettable photos.
- Their gorgeous Barn includes a covered Pavilion as well as a bridal suite, so you can easily go from exchanging vows to dinner and dancing. There's room for up to 300 guests, and the staff can help you plan an indoor/outdoor event with style.
- Explore the possibilities at their newly renovated Reception Hall. Its vaulted, arched ceiling is accented with rich wood beams, giving it a wonderful, airy feel. This versatile space, including a furnished bridal suite, groom's cabin and patio, gives you lots of options in designing the flow of your event.
Video by Reverent Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
Venue rental includes:
- 2 days of venue access
- Barn and Reception Hall
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Cabin
- Tables and chairs
- Draping and some décor
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Hickory Creek Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Hickory Creek Ranch.