Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private ranch is located on 1,000 acres of rolling farmland. Exchange vows on a hillside overlooking the peaceful meadows, or angle your ceremony in the opposite direction, letting the graceful barn serve as your backdrop.
- And about that beautiful barn—it's basically perfect, with walls of warm pine, twinkle lights, and an impressive iron-rod chandelier suspended from the corrugated tin ceiling. Another perk: large sliding doors on all four sides allow for maximum airflow.
- The wedding couple are treated like VIPs: The apartment-style Bridal Suite and the rustic one-bedroom Groom's Cabin both include a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, closet, and bathroom—not to mention a flat screen TV and lots of full-size mirrors. These spaces, as well as the 2-bedroom Farmhouse, are also available for overnight accommodations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Included with rental:
- 15-hour venue access
- Combination of 8'x30" and 6'x30" Tables for guest seating
- 200 White Resin Folding Chairs
- 2 Plank & Barrel Tables (for Bar & Sign In/Gifts)
- Wooden Spool for Cake Display
- Wooden Arbor for Ceremony
- Bridal Suite & Groom's Cabin to get ready in day-of
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at 5S Ranch.