Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched high on 40 rolling acres, this elegant country charmer is perfect for gorgeous wedding. Two lovely ceremony sites—the ancient Cascade Oak and Meadow View—both offer scenic backdrops, and cocktail hours are lovely in the WindSong Pavilion, which is accented by a beautiful, babbling water feature, a fire pit, and plenty of cocktail hour seating under that wide-open Texas sky.
- Just across the meadow, the beautiful WindSong Barn is light, bright, and airy with soaring ceilings, rustic beams, wrought-iron chandeliers, and charming views from every window. Heated and cooled for all-weather versatility, its barn doors may also be opened for an indoor/outdoor flow, and the elegant Bride’s Parlor upstairs is ideal for pre-wedding prep (grooms have their own quarters in the Pavilion).
- Relax with your guests on one of our several porches, enjoy a refreshing drink on the tree house deck and take in the tranquil sounds of nature at this Hill Country retreat.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
Rental fee includes:
- Day-of coordination with the exclusive onsite coordinator
- 2-nights overnight lodging for about 40 guests in beautiful hill country cottages, Pavilion suites, the Treehouse Complex, and The Country House
- 12-hour access to the Windsong Barn + Pavilion, ceremony sites, cocktail courtyard, Bride & Groom quarters
- Full dining set-up for 200 guests
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Their on-site cottages can accommodate 40 guests.
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Alexander at Creek Road.