Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With five lushly landscaped acres and countless ways to arrange your celebration, this gracious private venue offers the ultimate in tranquil privacy—the entire estate is yours for the day!
- Your indoor options include the graceful Modern Farmhouse, which boasts an impressive atrium and elevated back porch, and the awesomely fun Party Barn, decked out in weathered wood planks and boasting a guest gaming area.
- Outside, you’ll find the whitewashed Pergola, reminiscent of an open-air chapel, and the dreamy Flagstone Patio, with a gazebo, fountain, and romantic lighting strung throughout the ancient shade trees.
Micro Wedding is $2,500 for 3.5-hour rental and includes: (max 50 guests)
- Planning meetings
- Decorated indoor and outdoor spaces
- Licensed ceremony officiant
- Bluetooth-compatible sound system
- Cake, punch, and champagne toast reception
- Sparkler exit
Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- Exclusive access for 6-hour minimum on Sunday, 8-hour minimum on Friday, and 12-hour minimum on Saturday
- 2-hour planning meeting prior to event and 30-minute rehearsal
- 1.5 hour bridal photoshoot
- Tables, chairs, and black or white linens
- Use of centerpieces and celebration décor
- Portable bluetooth sound system
- Guest golf cart transportation service
- Security officer
- Day-of Coordinator
- Setup and teardown
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
1.5 hour Elopement Package with officiant is $750.
3.5 hour MicroWedding Package for up to 50 guests includes officiant, cake, champagne, and sparkler exit.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by TABC bartender
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Abbey Estate.