Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Host an unforgettable wedding that’s in a league of its own. Walk down the aisle along the base path, say “I do” at home plate, and enjoy a reception in the dugout and on the field. Now that’s hitting it out of the park!
- It’s like getting married in your own fabulous skybox. For intimate receptions with great center field views, try the Hyundai Club. Or go bigger with the two-story Capital One Club overlooking home plate.
- From ballrooms to baseball bats, there’s something for everyone. Luxury and elegance reign at the spacious multi-tiered, Jack Daniel’s Club, while history and memorabilia fascinate in the Hall of Fame.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
The rental fee for the field is $15,000 for 2 hours or $25,000 for 4 hours. Certain areas of the field (e.g. the pitcher’s mound) are restricted from use.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 725.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Texas Rangers Baseball Club.