Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on 220 gorgeous acres featuring rolling greens and sparkling blue ponds, this venue is a natural choice for couples who want an outdoor wedding.
- Beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites come with a variety of amenities, such as private balconies or patios, Hill Country or resort views, and plush linens and pillows.
- European-inspired treatments at their on-site spa are a great way to pamper yourself and unwind both before and after your big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: Resort at Tapatio Springs