Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private club is a premier ceremony and reception facility with all the romance of a countryside getaway, whether you’re a club member or just looking for a place to say “I do” in opulent luxury. Expert event consultants who specialize in wedding details can customize your package, and the catering team will accommodate your taste preferences as well as your culture and traditions, even offering venue-only rentals that allow for outside catering.
- All-inclusive bridal packages offer butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, elegant plated dinners or an elaborate buffet, a full open bar, dance floor, and linens, and multiple options ensure there’s a package to fit every event size and budget.
- Exchange vows outdoors against a gorgeous natural backdrop of seasonal flowers, lush trees, and the verdant golf course or indoors in one of the stylish event spaces. Then celebrate in the Grand Ballroom, featuring crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows with splendid views of the property and ponds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- $94/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Non-Members pay a room fee
- Food & Beverage Minimums double in December due to high volume
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweetwater Country Club.