Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1909, this venue combines historic details with modern amenities to create a truly beautiful setting for your celebration.
- The Crystal Ballroom boasts vintage chandeliers and a neutral color palette that works well with any design scheme, plus a spacious hardwood dance floor.
- Your complimentary honeymoon suite is truly a sweet retreat, thanks to the chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne that have been provided to toast your new life together.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $120/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton Gunter Hotel.