Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picturesque countryside venue, set on 10 acres with a 1-acre pond, is a good place to start whether you're hosting a rustic or elegant affair. Their professional staff can help you with everything from planning and décor to catering and entertainment so you can customize your wedding to fit your style and budget.
- The furnished Groom and Bridal Suites let you relax and get ready before saying "I do" on the lawn or beside the pond. Segue to dinner and dancing in the huge, climate-controlled reception Barn with state-of-the-art sound and everything exactly the way you want it, from the right DJ to the perfect centerpieces.
- Their full-service catering includes a range of diverse options, such as BBQ ribs, chicken, brisket, and sausage; Fajitas made from scratch, Pasta Bars with an array of sauces, and a wide selection of side dishes and drinks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Wedding venue rental includes:
- Venue access from 9am-11pm on Saturday
- Tables and chairs
- Dressing Room Suites
- Venue access to decorate Friday
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Venue requires TABC-licensed bartenders to serve alcohol at $125 per bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shelton's Place.