Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning waterfront venue with a chapel overlooks Offats Bayou and their fleet of yachts. Exchange your vows against this beautiful backdrop with open-air seating for up to 200, a lighted walkway, decorative posts, and a cozy fire pit.
- The spacious Commodore Room features floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Galveston Bay where you can often spot dolphins at play. A state-of-the-art sound system, custom lighting, and commercial kitchen provide everything you need for a night of dinner, dancing, and celebrating.
- Opt for a full-service package with coordination, catering, décor, linens, and bar services; or rent the facility and do the rest yourself. A nighttime sail across the bay to kick off your honeymoon is a must...and check out the fireworks if you're planning a summer wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Yacht Club
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sea Star Base Galveston.