Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The delightful on-site accommodations at this Galveston Bay area gem include the Farmhouse, which features original oak floors from 1935 and vaulted open-beam ceilings, as well as the Dinghy, a cozy nautically themed cottage.
- A massive century-old Texas pecan tree offers a lovely outdoor ceremony spot. You can also exchange vows in the Barn, a rustic yet elegant event space with a weathered wood and corrugated tin exterior and a covered loggia that leads to the patio.
- You can reserve the entire property for a completely private experience on your big day. Or, opt for the whole weekend, making it easy to host everything from the rehearsal dinner to a bridesmaid's brunch or luncheon all in one place.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,950/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Intimate Wedding Packages start at $1,975 and include 3-hour rental and up to 40 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Any vendor not on the preferred list must be pre-approved by SallyBrooke.
Alcohol at SallyBrooke can only be served by TABC licensed bartenders or caterers. Bartenders must tend bar(s) throughout the event (no self-serve) and carry liability insurance. Please see the rental agreement for requirements.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except SallyBrooke.