Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Host an outdoor ceremony on the breezy rooftop terrace of this Riverwalk gem, surrounded by views of the San Antonio skyline, or in a charming indoor space adorned with dark wood accents, faux rock walls, and colorful hand-painted frescoes.
- They've got multiple reception rooms to suit a variety of event sizes and styles. We're especially in love with the Grande Vista, with its domed ceiling, two-tiered wrought-iron chandelier, and wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Riverwalk.
- They can coordinate lots of other great events, too—engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, morning-after brunches, and even "Last Fling Before the Ring" bashes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental Fee includes:
- 4 hours of event time
- Day of Coordinator
- Set up and clean up
- Background music
- Basic centerpieces
- Tables, chairs, and linens
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily. All events must end by midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rio Plaza.