Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Choose one of the many gorgeous outdoor ceremony sites, including manicured creekside gardens, the pretty pecan orchard, and Cibolo Hollow—a shady, "hidden glen" on the banks of the river.
- Your reception options are charming. We particularly love the R.C.R Corral, which has the feel of a vintage Wild West town, and the Lazy Lily River House, with its rustic corrugated metal siding, outdoor deck, and cute antique signage.
- Packages can include lots of fun options, like arrival by horse-drawn carriage, fire pit-roasted s'mores, a catered on-site rehearsal dinner, and more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Capacities vary based on location within the venue.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rio Cibolo Ranch.