Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched on a bluff overlooking the Brazos River, this retreat is a true Texas treasure. Designed in 1948 by the famous sharpshooter Elmer Seybold in collaboration with architect Charles Dilbeck, it’s a shining example of mid-century ranch design.
- The Seybold Amphitheater provides a stunning bird’s eye view of the river, and is an unforgettable spot for a ceremony. Celebrate your vows with cocktails on the lawn and plenty of games—yard Yahtzee, chess, and horseshoes are provided—then dine and dance the night away on Bri’s Patio, with its outdoor fireplace and bistro lighting, or wrapped in the rustic-chic warmth of the Great Lodge.
- We’re so in love with the guest accommodations, which include bright, charming rooms in the Lodge, cozy cabins, and spacious suites perfect for families. Spend the weekend exploring area’s attractions, or simply relaxing on the river.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rest Yourself River Ranch.