Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A stylish renovation created this chic event venue out of a one-time tent factory. Maintaining the building's warm brick façade, while updating the expansive, high-ceilinged interior, gave the space a modern sophisticated spin on a historic industrial design.
- Original wood beams and columns blend easily with exposed metal ducts for an au courant edge. Adding to the hip elegance are gleaming hardwood floors, crystal-drop chandeliers, tall windows, and a stunning fireplace focal point for your ceremony.
- Its new catering kitchen, downtown location, and ample parking make it easy for guests and vendors alike. Plus the owner and her staff consistently get high marks for going above and beyond to ensure your wedding is special.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Phoenix Ballroom.