Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The "wows" will begin as your guest approach this stunning building, an ultra-modern glass, concrete, and steel marvel whose soaring silhouette is framed by the Dallas skyline.
- Mingle beneath a fanciful installation of floating water molecules, exchange vows in front of an enormous amethyst geode, dine in the presence of a handsome Alamosaurus...you've got four stories of virtually endless possibilities.
- The museum can arrange some really fun activities for you and your guests—test your running skills against those of the T. Rex, shake things up in an earthquake simulation, or challenge each other to an epic battle in the Robot Arena!
Video by When It Clicks.
Video by Valentina Thrift.
Video by Mountaintop Films.
Video by Paradigm Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,400/event and up
Sunday–Thursday night events start at $2,400
Friday–Saturday night events start at $4,500
- Assistance from their experienced event-planning staff to create a customized, innovative, and impeccable event
- Exclusive use of the reserved area(s)
- Basic housekeeping
- Use of Museum-owned tables and chairs
Food & Beverage Minimum
For Friday–Saturday night events the food & beverage minimum with their catering partners (Wolfgang Puck Catering and Beyond the Box Catering) is $10,000.
For Sunday–Thursday night events, there is no food & beverage minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
The two catering partners are Wolfgang Puck Catering and Beyond the Box Catering.
Year-round, daily, 7pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds