Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This big red barn, originally built for a family member’s wedding, was a labor of love. And it shows, with 100-year-old pegged oak beams brought from the owner’s barn in Ohio, as well as period pieces adorning the bride and groom suites.
- With its curved staircase and mezzanine seating, this is not your average barn. It’s a mix of country rustic with modern amenities, and features a soaring ceiling with antique lights over an oak and walnut floor—plus room for a ceremony indoors or out.
- One-of-a kind, vintage décor makes this venue memorable. The “domed” Hat Bar, imported from Chicago, is a cool backdrop for cocktails, while the antique picture booth and huge metal bell that rings after the ceremony are just plain fun.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,295/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Knoll Ranch.