Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stunning museum in the heart of Dallas' Arts District. Striking modern architecture blends seamlessly with innovative garden spaces, creating the ideal indoor-outdoor venue.
- The expansive Admissions Bay is a work of art in itself: This lofty, open space is surrounded by masterpiece sculptures. Al fresco weddings can be held on the adjacent terrace or in the gardens themselves, where more dramatic sculpture works are scattered among the ponds, magnolias, and bamboo.
- Menus are crafted exclusively by world-renowned Wolfgang Puck Catering, whose simple, seasonal offerings include favorites like Spicy Tuna Tartare in a Sesame Miso Cone, and Smoked Salmon on a Lemon-Herb Blini with Dill Crème Fraîche and Caviar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
A Nasher Sculpture Center Individual membership is required for events taking place after 6:00 pm. Memberships range from $1,500-$5,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nasher Sculpture Center.