Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Shimmering water views and over 20 landscaped acres make this family-owned venue an East Texas must-see. Boasting a picturesque lakeside pier and pavilion, quiet walkways, swaths of grass, and a charming porch and porte-cochère at the main house, the setting offers up wonderful photo backdrops.
- Opt for a ceremony in the garden filled with fragrant flowers, followed by a reception in the pavilion or beneath trees lit by glowing lanterns. You can customize your event with a variety of packages that let you choose the menu (which boasts rave reviews), décor, and services that best suit your style and budget.
Flickering tiki torches and Adirondack-style chairs border the bright-blue lake, and a gaming area with a giant chess set and beautiful cabana offer plenty of space for guests to spread out. Extra touches like transportation to and from the hotel, fresh florals, bartending, and golf cart shuttle service add even more value.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Use of wedding barn, lakeside pavilion, and cabana
- Wedding coordination and staff
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and teardown
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nantucket.