Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This fourth-generation ranching family wants to give you a real country experience on their 2,000-acre spread, with its wide-open spaces and historic barns nestled along the banks of the Brazos River.
- You'll exchange vows in a large field with ancient oaks and sunset skies behind you. Then celebrate under the stars, or head inside to the peaked-roof reception area, which features covered porches, a glass foyer entry, and multiple bar areas.
- In addition to early access to the property for engagement photos, you get a very generous 16-hour rental on the day of your wedding. Plus, you can even arrange a monthly payment schedule.
Video by Gary Blake.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes:
- Facility use from 8am to midnight
- Getting-ready suites and game rooms
- Tables and chairs
- Use of facility for engagement or bridal portraits
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Moore Ranch must approve all outside vendors.
TABC licensed and insured bartender required.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moore Ranch on the Brazos.