Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Grand proportions and historic details make Union Station Lobby truly memorable. This 1911 landmark, with its original polished marble and classic columns, is now a unique setting for sophisticated weddings and stylish events.
- The Club Level Concourse provides panoramic views of the ballpark. Bright and open, this large space can easily be customized. And for even loftier vistas, consider the Union Station Rooftop, which showcases Houston’s downtown skyline.
- You can share your love of the game with the love of your life! A reception in their light-filled Atrium, overlooking the playing field, scores a home run. And you can even arrange tables right on the field to really soak up the atmosphere.
Video by Reverent Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,000/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $75/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Service charge applicable to food and beverage cost.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 10000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Minute Maid Park.