Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This River Venue offers upfront views of the Guadalupe’s majestic falls. Start with a ceremony along the water’s edge, then celebrate indoors by a rock fireplace and wall of windows overlooking the incredibly scenic and historic First Street Bridge.
- Their Gallery Venue started its life over a century ago as a General Store. Now, this quaint locale, ideal for small to mid-sized groups, even has its own beautiful courtyard for private nuptials or cocktails al fresco.
- Enjoy the charm of New Orleans without leaving Texas. The Grande French Ballroom features old-fashioned gas lights, a sweeping staircase, elegant décor, and ornate chandeliers that transports you and your guests to another time and place.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Choose from 3 different event spaces (The Gallery, The Grande Ballroom, and The River Venue).
- Venue access 9am–11pm
- Dressing areas
- Tables and chairs
- Ceremony seating
- And more!
Lodging is available for up to 42 guests for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Milltown Historic District.